Once the slot booking process is completed, the candidates will be able to access their VITEEE 2019 admit card. Details about the examination, timings, venue and more will be present in the admit card. The candidates will have to produce the admit card of VITEEE 2019 at the examination venue along with a photo identity proof. Failure to produce their admit card may lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
VITEEE admit cards by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of VITEEE 2019
- Navigate to the ‘Download VITEEE 2019 admit card’.
- Enter your VITEEE 2019 application number
- Enter your password and click on the 'Login' button.
- VITEEE 2019 admit card will be displayed on the screen once you login
- Take a print out of the same and keep it safely.
The admit card of VITEEE 2019 will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Date and Time of the exam
- Application number
- VITEEE Exam Centre Address
- Course and Subject as chosen by the aspirant
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
What To Carry Along With VITEEE 2019 Admit Card?
Along with the admit card, students - when reporting to the VITEEE 2019 test centre -need to carry one of the following IDs (original):
- Class 12th board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
VITEEE 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Do not forget to carry your VITEEE 2019 admit card to the test centre as you will not be allowed to take the exam without a valid admit card.
- Carry a valid ID proof along with your admit card.
- Do not carry any written document for it will not be allowed.
- Report at the test centre as per the given schedule.
- No electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, cameras etc will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Impersonation or use of any unfair means is strictly prohibited and might be reported to the police.