Every year, around 2 lakh aspirants registered for the VIT engineering entrance exam, for admission to more than 5,000 seats available in 14 UG engineering streams (B.Tech) in Chennai and Vellore campus of VIT University.
Candidates can follow the below steps to check their VITEEE Cutoff for 2019:
- Go to the VITEEE official website i.e. vit.ac.in
- Click the link to open the respective examination.
- After this, click the relevant link to view the cutoff.
- Fill your roll number and DOB to check their VITEEE Cut off.
- Press on submit button to view scorecard online on the screen.
- Now the scorecard will open in the computer screen.
The cut-off list specifies the minimum score, which VIT will consider for selecting the candidates for admission in different branches of Engineering. VITEEE cut-off is not declared by VIT University. However, the VITEEE 2019 closing rank can be considered as a cutoff for admission in different branches of undergraduate engineering programmes.The VITEEE closing rank may vary every year. There is a number of factors that affect the cut-off/ closing rank every year. Some of them are enlisted.
- Number of registered candidates in VITEEE 2019
- The number of students appearing in the exam
- The Level of Difficulty of the question paper
- Previous years Cut Off marks
- Number of seats available for particular course.
- Intake capacity at two campuses.
- Marking scheme
- Performance level of the candidate.