IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON LINE APPLICATION
Candidates can check here the step by step procedure to fill the WBJEE application form 2019:
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter all the required details like personal, qualification, communication, course applying, etc. in the application form.
- After submitting the details, the application number will be generated and SMS/Email will be sent to the candidates.
- Upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature in the notified specifications.
- After uploading the image proceed for the fee payment.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After completing all the steps, download the confirmation page of the application.
What are the changes in WBJEE 2019
Earlier, WBJEE was also conducted for admission to the Medical, Dental and Architecture courses. However, after the introduction of NEET, the colleges considered NEET scores as the basis of admissions to Medical and Dental programmes offered at a college within the state of West Bengal. Admissions to the Architecture programmes will now be offered through NATA.