AUEET 2020 Counselling
Andhra University will be organizing AUEET counselling in the last week of May. The counselling of AUEET 2020 will be held in online mode. Candidates will be required to register themselves for the AUEET counselling. The AUEET counselling process will be held in three phases. Candidates will be offered a seat under the AUEET 2020 counselling process where they need to report in-person to confirm the admissions. Candidates can check here the list of documents to be taken along, while reporting in perosn for AUEET counselling 2020.
1. AUEET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
2. Some Passport size photographs
3. Date of Birth Certificate (As per SSC / Matriculation Certifiate)
4. AUEET 2020 Rank Card
5. Migration Certificate (for other institutions)
6. Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution you attended last
7. Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST / BC
8. Physical Fitness Certificate from Assistant Civil Surgeon
9. Discharge and Service Certificate if in case you are a ward of Army Personnel
10. Study Certificate for last 7 years or Residential Proof if you have been living in the same place for last 6 years.
11. Latest Income Certificate issued by M.R.O. / Tehsildar