Interested candidates seeking admission to Andhra University 6-Year Integrated (B.Tech + M.Tech) Dual Degree courses must submit their application form on or before the due date. Most likely, the university will release the application form in the month of March 2019. Candidates can obtain the application form through online mode only. Before filling the form, candidates are needed to go through the information brochure carefully and familiarize themselves with all requirements regarding filling in of the online application form. Applicants should fill all mandatory fields correctly and carefully. They also have to upload the required documents as per the specified format. Once the application form is filled completely, candidates are advised carefully check the same and submit the same before the last date. On the successful application submission, a system generated application number will be appeared on the screen.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.1, 200/- (Rs.1000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PHC category) as necessary Registration and Application Processing Fee by using any of the following modes of payments:
- Debit / Credit Card and Net Banking
- Andhra Bank (bill desk)
Candidates should keep ready these following documents while filling online application form:
- Admit card number of qualifying examination
- Percentage of marks and Passing year of Qualifying Examination (if passed)
- 10th certificate as date of Birth proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc certificate (if valid)
- Parental Income upto 1 lakh or up to 2 lakhs or more than 2 Lakhs (rupees)
- Residential certificate for proof of local status
GENERAL INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if
a) the application is incomplete.
b) The candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions.
c) False or incorrect information is furnished.
2.Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is received by the University. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of complaints will be allowed during April
3. The candidate should PRESERVE THE HALL TICKET to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course
3) The appearance at AUEET-2019 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for admission into the Course automatically.
4) For NCC/Sports categories the certificates obtained during the period of qualifying examination alone are considered.
5) INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details online submission
a. Select the eligible courses.
b. Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
c. Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
d. Date of Birth as per SSC records.
e. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
f. PH/NCC/SPORTS /CAP etc.
g. Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
h. Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.