KLUEEE 2020 Counselling will be held after the declaration of KLUEEE 2020 Result. The expected date is available here as per official announcement. Candidates who will qualify in the KLUEEE 2020 will be able to attend the counselling of KLUEEE 2020. KLUEEE Counselling 2020 information will be released by the KL University on the official website. Candidates can check the counselling related information on the official website or on this page when its released officially.
KLUEEE 2020 Counselling & Seat Allotment
After the results are announced, the qualified candidates need to appear for the counselling. The schedule for the counselling is going to be uploaded on the official website of KL University. The call letters are also going to be sent to the qualified candidates.
The seat will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of the rank obtained, choices filled and availability of seat. The candidates who will be allotted seat need to report at the allotted institute along with the required documents. Candidates failing to provide the relevant documents will not be considered for admission. The documents which have to be taken are given below.
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet
- Call Letter
- Aadhar card
- Rank card
- KLUEEE admit card
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Some passport size photographs
Documents to be produced at the time of Counselling
1. Counseling call letter.
2. S.S.C marks memo/ Equivalent Certificate.
3. 10+2 / equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo/ Provisional/Pass Certificate
4. Entrance Examination Hall Ticket & Rank Card. (KLUEEE, JEE Main or EAMCET)
5. Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate (CC)
6. Other Certificates such as Sports/NCC /*Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)mentioned in the application
7. Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates and Differently Abled (PH) Certificate issued by relevant medical Authority.
8. 6 Passport size color photographs.
9. Two sets of photo copies of all the original certificates
Candidates failing to submit the DDs & Documents mentioned as above will have to forego their allotted seats.
Fee Concession to SC, ST, OBC and Ex-service Men
The below information is based on last year and will be updated as soon as officials will release it.
- Upto 100% Fee Waiver is given for Sports/NCC/Cultural participations. Students must bring the relevant certificates for availing the same.
- Student can avail only one Fee waiver/concession at a time.
- All Fee waiver/concessions are given to students Semester wise only.
- Fee waiver/concession is applicable for the Rankers of EAMCET, IIT–JEE, KLUEEE, Intermediate (10+2) Exams of the year only.
- From 2nd Semester onwards, Fee waiver/concessions are applicable only if the student maintain X Grade.
- Only KLUEEE rankers with PCM background are eligible for scholarships.