The detailed application process has been described below:
Eligible candidate can fill the Application form for KLUEEE 2019, by applying online on the official website (www.kluniversity.in) of KL University by clicking on ‘Admissions’ tab. The steps that follow are:
- Registration, Filling of Application Form and Uploading Documents
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details asked there. Details such as Personal Details, Communication Details, Course Options, Qualifying Details, Academic Details, etc. will be asked.
- Once the details are entered, upload required documents on the same page.
- Documents such as passport size color photograph and signatures will be uploaded.
- Sign the declaration and click on ‘Continue’
- Remitting Application Fee and Submission
KLUEEE 2019 Application form fee is INR 1100, which can be paid online through Credit Card/Debit card/Net banking. Candidate needs to make sure that they have their working user ID/ Password with them while filling out the form. Candidate needs to upload their scanned photograph and signature while filling up the application form.
Before final submission of application form for KLUEEE 2019, candidates need to ensure that information provided are correct. After filling the form successfully, print a copy of the same and attach a recent picture on it. The Applicant and the guardian need to sign the form and send it to given address.
The offline KLUEEE 2019 Application Form can be collected and submitted in person at KL University. Candidates can submit their applications by post as well. The fee for offline application form can be remitted by cash or DD in favor of KL University.
The Post containing application form and DD must be sent to the address mentioned below:
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,