The candidate must follow the eligibility criteria to appear for the PTU CET 2019:
- The minimum qualification should be 10+2 with the compulsory subjects like Mathematics, Physics and the optional subjects are computer science, chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology
- The candidate must have the minimum age of 17 years.
- The candidate must have 50% of marks in the core subjects.
B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
1. JEE Main 2019-Candidates seeking admission must qualify JEE Main 2019 examination.
2. Academic Qualification-The candidates should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board.
3. Domicile Requirement-85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who are residents of Punjab
4. Subjects Studied in Qualifying Examination-Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects during their 10+2. Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology should have been studied as optional subjects.
5. Other Educational Criteria-The candidates who have completed their Diploma in any of the engineering streams or equivalent from a recognized state board of technical education are also eligible for admission. Those candidates who have qualified the two year certificate programme from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) will be eligible to apply.
B.Arch: Aspirants need to have passed XII or the equivalent education with at least 50% marks in Maths and English as the subjects of assessment.
For B.Pharmacy: Aspirants need to have passed XII with subjects such as Physics and Chemistry along with Computer Science, mathematics or bio-Technology or else three year qualification in pharmacy with at least 50% marks