WIT Darbhanga Entrance Exam
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HSC qualified applicants in any stream from a recognized board or university are only eligible to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Applicants must also have passed SSC exams from a recognized board.
- Graduation must be completed from a recognized board by the applicants who wish to get admission in MCA course.
Under ward quota:
- Applicants who belong to under ward quota must have a valid bonafide certificate of a permanent employee of L. N. Mithila University, Darbhanga, from Registrar of LNMU< Darbhanga.
- Applicants must hold a valid domicile certificate of Bihar state in order to appear for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
- B.Tech in IT, CSE, EEE & Bioinformatics(BI) for the academic session 2018-19 is open to all girl students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized University/Board/Council either with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) for IT/CSE/EEE/BI or with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics (PCB/M) for BI only with at least 45% (40% for reserved category) aggregate marks in PCM/PCB
- Student should have passed in English at 10+2 or equivalent level
Lateral Entry to B.Tech. in IT & CSE
- To all Girl/Women students having Passed Diploma Exam in a relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a subject
3-year PG Course in MCA
- All Girl/Women students having a recognized 50% (45% for reserved category) marks at graduate level having passed in mathematics as one of the subjects at the +2 level of the 10+2 pattern/International or equivalent Examination
- Students having Hons. Degree in subjects other (BCA) graduates are also eligible for the admission