WIT Darbhanga Entrance Exam
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants can fill the application form in both online or offline mode according to their preference.
- In case of offline mode applicants need to purchase the application form from the university.
- Or they can send a post along with the demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of WIT, LNMU, payable at Darbhanga of Rs 1000/- to the university in order to get the application form on the registered address.
- Applicants need to fill the application form manually in the English
- Applicants must note that they need to use black or blue ball pen to fill the form in block letters only.
- Applicants must not cancel anything in the application form as overwriting or cancellation in the application form will lead to rejection of the form.
- Applicants need to paste passport size photograph in the application form in the space provided.
- Once the form is completely filled applicants need to submit the duly filled application form along with all necessary documents.
- Applicants need to send the duly filled application form to the university by post or in person before the due
- And in case of online mode applicants need to fill the application form on the official website of the university.
- Applicants can also download the application form from the website and then start filling the application form.
- At the time of filing the form, applicants need to enter necessary details in the form and upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the form completely with accurate details.
- Once the form is filled applicants need to take a printout of the form and pay the application fee.
- And then applicants need to submit the duly filled application form to the below mentioned address along with the DD of the application fee and necessary documents:
Women’s Institute of Technology,
Old Navoday Campus,
Kameswaranagar, Darbhanga – 846008