CBSE Worksheet for chapter-5 Control and Coordination class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of CBSE Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Standard 10 students can practice questions and answers which are given here for Biology in Grade 10 that will help them to improve their knowledge of all important chapters and their topics. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Botany Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
For those who are preparing for NEET Exam can check the Biology MCQ for NEET.
Q1. Which of the following is a plant hormone ?
Q2. The growth of a pollen tube towards the ovule caused by sugary substances as stimulus is an examples of:
Q3. The root of plant is:
- Positively phototropic but negatively geotropic
- Positively geotropic but negatively phototropic
- Negatively phototropic but positively hydrotropic
- Negatively hydrotropic but positively phototropic
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 3 and 4
- 1 and 4
Q4. Which of the following are not tropisms?
- Growing of pollen tube in response to a sugary substance
- Folding up of leaves sensitive plant in response to touch
- Winding of tendril around a support in response to touch
- Opening up of the leaves of a daisy flower in response to light
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 4
- 2 and 4
Subjective Type Questions
Q6. How does chemical coordination occur in plants ?
Q7. What is meant by tropism? Explain with one example.
Q8. What is meant by nastic movements in plants? Give one example.
Q9. How do auxins promote the growth of a tendril around a support?
Q10. What is the difference between the manner in which movement takes place in a sensitive plant and the movement in our legs ?
Q11. What are hormones? Name the hormone secreted by thyroid and state it’s functions.
Q12. Describe an experiment to demonstrate that roots bends in the direction of water stimulus.
Q13. What are nastic and curvature movements? Give one example of each.
Q14. What is phototropism ? How does it occur in plants ? Describe an activity to demonstrate phototropism.
Q15. Mention role of each of the following plant hormones :
- Abscisic acid
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10