CBSE Worksheet for chapter- 14 Probability class 10
Worksheet For class 10
Find CBSE Worksheet for chapter- 14 Probability class 10
Mathematic Worksheet - 14
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 10 Mathematic check out main page of Physics Wallah.
P(E) =(Number of trials in which the event happened)/(Total number of trails)
1. A bag contains 5 red, 4 blue and 3 green balls. One ball is drawn at random. Find the probability that the ball drawn is:
- not red
- either red or green
- red and green.
2. A dice is thrown once. Find the probability of getting:
- a number divisible by 3
- a factor of 6
- either 3 or 4
- neither 2 nor 4
- a number from 1 to 6
- a number 7.
3. Find the probability of having 53 Sundays in a leap year.
- A batsman hits a boundary in 7 balls out of 28 balls. Find the probability that he doesn’t hit a boundary.
- The probability of winning a game is 0.65. What is the probability of losing it ?
5. A child has a dice whose six faces show the letters as given below:
6. The dice is thrown once. What is the probability of getting:
- not B
- Either A or B
- (not f) neither A nor B.
7. From a well shuffled deck of 52 playing cards, a card is drawn at random. Find the probability of getting
- Anon-face card
- either a face card or a red card
- a red face card
- a king of black suit
- a diamond
- either a spade or club.
8. Two coins are tossed simultaneously. Find the probability of getting
- 2 heads
- 2 tails
- At least one head
- at most one tail.
9. A box contains cards numbered from 1 to 20. A card is drawn at random. Find the probability that the card drawn bears:
- a prime number
- an even number
- a number divisible by 4
- a factor of 20.
10. In an interview one candidate is to be selected out of 5 male and 6 female candidates. Find the probability that the selected candidate is a:
- male or female
- male and female.
11. A box contains 3 red, 4 green and 6 purple marbles. One marble is taken out at random. Find the probability that the marble taken out is :
- not purple
- either green or purple
12. A card is drawn at random from a well shuffled deck of 52 cards. Find the probability of getting
- a black king
- Neither heart nor a king
- a black card and a king
- a spade or a ace.
13. A box contains 24 balls out of which some are green and others are red. If a ball is drawn from the probability of getting a green ball is 2/3. Find the number of red balls in the box.
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10