SSC Worksheet for chapter-1 Life Processes class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of SSC Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Before solving the Worksheet for class 10 one must read the textbook of your school board exam and try to read the notes given in Physics Wallah class 10 notes sections. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
Physics Wallah worksheets for class 10 SSC can help students practice with tests and quickly revise lessons learned in the classroom with essential resources such as video lessons, short notes, and sample papers.
Class 10 Board is one of the most important year for every student and need a good planning and right study material to score good marks in your final exam. If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 10.
Objective Type Questions
Q1. The autotrophic mode of nutrition requires
- Carbon dioxide and water
- All of the above
Q2. ATP synthesis during light reaction is
- Oxidative phosphorylation
Q3. Light reaction of photosynthesis results in formation of ______.
- All of these
Q4. The first food substance plants make in photosynthesis is
Q5. Calvincycle involves
Q6. Primary and secondary processes of Photosynthesis takes place in ______ and ______ respectively.
- Stroma and grana
- Stroma and lamellae
- Grana and stroma
- Thylakoid and quantasome
Subjective Type Questions
- Q7. What are outside raw materials used for by an organism?
- Q8. What processes would you consider essential for maintaining life?
- Q9. Expand the term-ATP, NADP.
- Q10. Chloroplasts are called as energy convertors, why?
- Q11. Describe an experiment to show that chlorophyll is necessary for photosynthesis.
- Q12. Write a short note on photosynthesis.
- Q13. What happens to the end products of photosynthesis ?
- Q14. What are the factors affecting photosynthesis ?
- Q15. Draw the internal structure of chloroplast and label.
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10