SSC Worksheet for chapter-10 How Do Organisms Reproduce class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of SSC Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Before solving the Worksheet for class 10 one must read the textbook of your school board exam and try to read the notes given in Physics Wallah class 10 notes sections. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
Physics Wallah worksheets for class 10 SSC can help students practice with tests and quickly revise lessons learned in the classroom with essential resources such as video lessons, short notes, and sample papers.
Class 10 Board is one of the most important year for every student and need a good planning and right study material to score good marks in your final exam. If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 10.
Objective Type Questions
- Q1. Fusion of gametes gives rise to a single cell called………….
Q2. The characteristics transmitted from parents to offspring are present in:
- Golgi bodies
Q3. In human males, the testes lie in the scrotum outside the body because it helps in the:
- Process of mating
- Formation of sperms
- Easy transfer of sperms
- All the above
Q4. Which of the following is not a part of the female reproductive system in human beings ?
- Vas deferens
- Fallopian tube
Subjective Type Questions
- Q5. What are the changes seen in girls at the time of puberty ?
- Q6. Name the organs which produce sperms in human males.
- Q7. what is puberty? Who attains puberty at an earlier age in human beings: male or female (boy or girl)?
- Q8. Mention two functions each of (i) human testes, and (ii) human ovaries
- Q9. state the advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction.
- Q10. What are the different methods of contraception ?
- Q11. What are primary and secondary sex organs ?
- Q12. Why are the process of meiosis and fertilization necessary in sexual reproduction ?
- Q13. Give scientific reason : In the sexual made of reproduction greater diversities are generated.
- Q14. What is animal cloning ?
- Q15. What are the merits and demerits of contraceptives ?
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10