SSC Worksheet for chapter-13 Our Environment class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of SSC Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Before solving the Worksheet for class 10 one must read the textbook of your school board exam and try to read the notes given in Physics Wallah class 10 notes sections. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
Physics Wallah worksheets for class 10 SSC can help students practice with tests and quickly revise lessons learned in the classroom with essential resources such as video lessons, short notes, and sample papers.
Class 10 Board is one of the most important year for every student and need a good planning and right study material to score good marks in your final exam. If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 10.
Objective Type Questions
Q1. Which of the following groups contain only biodegradable items ?
- Grass, flowers and leather
- Grass, wood and plastic
- Fruit-peels, cake and lime-juice
- Cake, wood and grass
Q2. Which of the following constitute a food chain ?
- Grass, wheat and mango
- Grass, goat and human
- Goat, cow and elephant
- Grass, fish and goat
Q3. Which of the following are environment-friendly practices ?
- Carrying cloth-bags to put purchases in while shopping
- Switching off unnecessary lights and fans
- Walking to school instead of getting your mother to drop you on her scooter
- All of the above
Q4. The depletion of ozone layer in the upper atmosphere is mainly due to the emission of:
- Unburnt hydrocarbons
- Greenhouse gases
- Ultraviolet radiations
Subjective Type Questions
- Q5. Give any two ways in which non-biodegradable substances would affect the environment.
- Q6. What is the role of decomposers in the ecosystem ?
- Q7. What is ozone and how does it affect any ecosystem ?
- Q8. How can you help in reducing the problem of waste disposal ? Give any two methods.
- Q9. What will happen if we kill all the organisms in one trophic level ?
- Q10. List the biotic and abiotic components of an ecosystem.
- Q11. What is ecosystem ? What are its types ?
- Q12. List the three types of organisms included in biotic community of an ecosystem.
- Q13. Differences between food chain and food web ?
- Q14. Write a short note on pyramids of ecosystem.
- Q15. What is ten present law of energy transfer in an ecosystem?
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10