SSC Worksheet for chapter-14 Management of Natural Resources class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of SSC Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Before solving the Worksheet for class 10 one must read the textbook of your school board exam and try to read the notes given in Physics Wallah class 10 notes sections. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
Physics Wallah worksheets for class 10 SSC can help students practice with tests and quickly revise lessons learned in the classroom with essential resources such as video lessons, short notes, and sample papers.
Class 10 Board is one of the most important year for every student and need a good planning and right study material to score good marks in your final exam. If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 10.
Objective Type Questions
Q1. The major programme started to replenish the damage forests is called:
- Tissue culture
Q2. Chipko movement was successfully launched by:
- H.N. Bahuguna
- S.L. Bahuguna
- A.K. Banerjee
- Medha Patkar
Q3. Extensive planting of trees to increase forest cover is called:
- Social forestry
- Agro forestry
Q4. Which of the following groups is not a stake holder in forests and their products?
- Tribal people
- Mining companies
- State forest department
- Timber merchant
Subjective Type Questions
- Q5. What changes can you make in your habits to become more environment-friendly ?
- Q6. Suggest some approaches towards the conservation of forests.
- Q7. Why do you think there should be equitable distribution of resources?
- Q8. What is meant by ‘sustainable development’?
- Q9. What the silviculture? What are its advantages?
- Q10. Write a short note on ‘Chipko Andolan’ (Hug the Trees Movement).
- Q11. Give detail classification of natural resources with examples.
- Q12. Write a short note on management of ground water.
- Q13. What is meant by biogeochemical cycles ?
- Q14. Explain three R’s to save the environment.
- Q15. What is biodiversity hot spots?
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10