SSC Worksheet for chapter-3 Life Processes class 10
Worksheet For class 10
This page is prepared by the Academic team of Physics Wallah which consists of SSC Board Worksheet for Class 10 Biology. Students of Class 10 Biology can get a free Worksheet for Class 10 Biology in PDF format prepared as per the newest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools.
Before solving the Worksheet for class 10 one must read the textbook of your school board exam and try to read the notes given in Physics Wallah class 10 notes sections. Students can also download free pdf of Class 10 Biology Notes prepared by teachers and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more scores in school exams and tests.
Physics Wallah worksheets for class 10 SSC can help students practice with tests and quickly revise lessons learned in the classroom with essential resources such as video lessons, short notes, and sample papers.
Class 10 Board is one of the most important year for every student and need a good planning and right study material to score good marks in your final exam. If any students need to take the online test to check their concepts or undertstanding then they can visit Biology Quiz for Class 10.
Subjective Type Questions
Human : Nostril
Objective Type Questions
Q1. The xylem in plants is responsible for
- Transport of water
- Transport of food
- Transport of amino acids
- Transport of oxygen
Q2. Oxygenated blood from lungs passes into left auricle through
- Pulmonary artery
- Pulmonary vein
Q3. Eosinophil, basophil and neutrophil are types of
Q4. Plasma from which fibrinogen has been removed
- Tissue fluid
- Q5. What advantage over an aquatic organism does a terrestrial organism have with regard to obtaining oxygen for respiration?
- Q6. How is oxygen and carbon dioxide transported in human beings?
- Q7. Why is it necessary to separate oxygenated and deoxygenated blood in mammals and birds?
- Q8. What are the differences between aerobic and anaerobic respiration? Name some organisms that use the anaerobic mode of respiration.
- Q9. What are the components of the transport system in highly organized plants?
- Q10. How is food transported in plants?
- Q11. Draw the structure of heart and label it.
- Q12. Write the types of corpuscles.
- Q13. What is homeostatic ? How is homeostatic achieved in animals ?
- Q14. Explain the exchange of gases in lungs ?
Q15. Write the co-related terms:
- Amoeba :
- Earthworm :
- Fish :
- Grasshopper :
- Class 10 Physics Notes
- Class 10 Chemistry Notes
- Class 10 Biology Notes
- Class 10 Maths Notes
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Physics
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Chemistry
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Biology
- Chapter Wise Quiz Class 10 Maths
- Previous year Board Papers
- Sample Papers Maths Class 10
- Sample Papers Science Class 10
- NCERT Maths Solutions Class-10