ICSE Worksheet for chapter-11 Improvement in Food Resources class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find ICSE Worksheet for chapter-11 Improvement in Food Resources class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 11
TOPIC: Improvement in Food Resources
For other ICSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
Application of nitrogenous manure to a plant causes
- growth retardation due to toxicity of ammonia
- early flowering
- early fruiting
- vigorous vegetative growth
Living organisms are used in _____.
- organic manure
- natural insecticides
The chief cereal crop of India is
- What do we get from cereals, pulses, fruits and vegetables?
- What are the desirable agronomic characteristics for crop improvements?
- What are macro-nutrients and why are they called macronutrients?
- Explain Genetic Engineering with examples.
- Compare the use of manure and fertilizers in maintaining soil fertility.
- What is Hybridization?
What is the difference between vermicomposting and green manure?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths