ICSE Worksheet for chapter-8 Why Do We Fall Ill class 9
Worksheet For class 9
Find ICSE Worksheet for chapter-8 Why Do We Fall Ill class 9
BIOLOGY Worksheet - 8
TOPIC: Why Do We Fall Ill
For other ICSE Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The letter ‘B’ in the name B.C.G. vaccination stands for:
Use of disposable syringes for injecting medicines, etc. is specially advised to prevent:
A person has developed interferon in his body. He seems to carry infection of –
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F):
- HIV is a serious disease, usually fatal.
- Hay fever and asthma are allergies.
- Smallpox still occurs in India.
- Rabies, smallpox and influenza belong to the category of bacterial diseases.
Name the following:
- Germ of germ-substance introduced into the body to prevent occurrence of an infectious disease.
- The disease caused by an infected dog, and which affects the central nervous system.
- The popular name of the disease pertusis.
Define the terms:
- Incubation period
- What are congenital diseases? Give two examples.
- What are the different means by which infectious diseases are spread?
- What is immunization?
Under which of the following conditions are you most likely to fall sick?
- when you are taking examinations.
- when you have travelled by bus and train for two days.
when your friend is suffering from measles. Why?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths