SSC Worksheet for chapter-2 Cell : The Fundamental Unit of Life class 9
Worksheet For class 9
For other SSC Worksheet for class 9 Science check out main page of Physics Wallah.
The barrier between the protoplasm and the outer environment in an animal cells -
- Cell wall
- Nuclear membrane
- Plasma membrane
Within a cell the site of respiration (oxidation) is the -
- Golgi apparatus
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
Which is called ‘Suicidal Bag’?
State whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F):
- All animal cells contain a cell wall.
- Plant cells have large vacuoles.
- Anthocyanins are the pigments of flowers, which are dissolved in cell sap.
- Match the columns:
|a. Vacuoles||(i) Intracellular digestion|
|b. Nucleolus||(ii) Respiratory enzymes|
|c. Lysosomes||(iii) Covered by tonoplast|
|d. Anthocyanin||(iv) Dissloved in the cell sap|
|e. Cristae||(v) Forms RNA|
- Why plasma membrane is called a selectively permeable membrane?
- Where are proteins synthesized inside the cell?
- Name two semi-autonomous organelles.
- What are the different types of endoplasmic reticulum? Write the functions of each.
- Where do the lipids and proteins constituting the cell membrane get synthesised?
- Class 9 Physics Notes
- Class 9 Chemistry Notes
- Class 9 Biology Notes
- Class 9 Maths Notes
- Class 9 Online Quiz Physics
- Class 9 Online Quiz Chemistry
- Class 9 Online Quiz Maths
- NCERT Solutions For Class 9
- RS Aggarwal Solutions Class-9
- RD Sharma solutions Class-9
- VK Agarwal Solution Class 9
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Physics
- Lakhmir Singh Solutions Chemistry
- Important Question Class-9 Maths
- Important Question Class-9 Science
- Maths sample papers class 9
- Ask your Doubt
- Science Formulas
- Maths Formula
- NCERT Exemplar Class 9 Maths