Subjective Questions For Fun with Magnets
Fun With Magnets of Class 6
SUBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS
1. Where was the first natural magnet formed?
2. Name a magnetic material ?
3. What are the two ends of a magnet called ?
4. Name the natural magnet?
5. Draw two types of magnet and name them?
6. Fill in the blanks key words _
a) the material which are attracted towards a magnet are called_________material.
b) Similar poles of a magnet ________________ eachother.
c) ___________ is used to find directions.
d) Opposite poles of a magnet _____________ each other.
7. Write true or false ___
a) Plastic is a magnetic material.
b) A cylindrical magnet has only one pol.e
c) A magnet has two poles.
d) A magnet attached with crane is used for picking iron from junkyard.