Source Of Energy of Class 10
Energy is the capacity of a body for doing work. Energy stored in a body or a system is equivalent to total work done by the body till whole of its energy has been completely exhausted. Most of our energy requirement is fulfilled from the fuels & electricity. Solar energy is also available to us in the form of a variety of fuels that have been stored in the earth's crust. Energy can be converted from one form to another.
- What Is A Good Source Of Energy?
- Classification Of Source Of Energy
- Conventional Sources Of Energy
- Improvement In The Technology For Using Conventional Sources Of Energy
- Alternative Or Non-Conventional Sources Of Energy
- Environmental Consequences Of Exploiting Sources Of Energy
- How Long Will An Energy Source Last Us?
- solved questions
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4