National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2023, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will create exam day guidelines for all test candidates. These guidelines are essential as they outline the dos and don'ts that all candidates must follow during the test. All candidates must familiarise themselves with the NEET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines.
Guidelines for NEET 2023 Exam Day
Familiarise Yourself with the Exam Day Guidelines for NEET 2023
Timing for NEET 2023 Exam
Exam Pattern for NEET 2023
NEET 2023 Exam Day Dress Code
- Candidates appearing for the NEET 2023 exam must follow a specific dress code. Those who wear traditional clothing due to their religious beliefs should report to the examination centre at the designated time to ensure the search process is completed on time. NTA has laid down clear rules regarding the NEET dress code to prevent cheating during the exam.
- It is essential that students strictly follow the dress code so that they are not prevented from taking the exam. Fraying will occur, and candidates who violate the NEET 2023 dress code will not be allowed to take the test.
- Dress guidelines recommend that candidates wear light-coloured clothing with half sleeves; long sleeves are not permitted. Footwear is also prohibited; candidates must wear low-heeled sandals or thin-soled shoes.
- If the applicant cannot follow the dress code for religious reasons, he can select the "Customary dress" option in his application. Such candidates must appear at least one hour before the screening process.
NEET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines: Items Not Allowed
- Stationery items, prints, or any other items except for the admit card and ID proof.
- Geometry boxes, pencil boxes, calculators, pens, scales, writing pads, pen drives, and erasers.
- Communication devices such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, pagers, and health bands.
- Watches, wallets, handbags, belts, caps, and ornaments.
- Other items that can be used for unfair means, such as microchips, Bluetooth devices, and cameras.
NEET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines: Vital Instructions
- Candidates must sign the answer sheet twice - once at the beginning and again at the end of the exam.
- The attendance sheet will require candidates to provide their finger impressions.
- Candidates will receive their test booklet 15 minutes before the start of the exam. In these 15 minutes, candidates will fill all the required information
- Each candidate will receive a ballpoint pen in the examination hall for writing
- Candidates will have 5 minutes before the start of the exam to open the seal on the booklet and check the booklet and their number of pages
- Candidates must ensure that the code on the test booklet matches the one provided on the answer sheet inside the booklet.
- The OMR answer sheet must be submitted to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- Candidates must fill in the required details on both sides of the OMR answer sheet.
NEET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines: Important General Instructions
- Each candidate will have a designated seat with a roll number, and they must find their seat and occupy it promptly.
- Candidates are advised to maintain an upright posture and face the camera when it approaches, as all candidates will be video recorded.
- Candidates must enter the exam centre according to their scheduled time slot, and no candidates will be allowed to enter after that.
- The following documents must be presented at the exam centre:
- NEET Admit Card
- Valid ID proof
- Passport-sized photograph (same as uploaded in the application form)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Description About NEET
- Detail Analysis Of NEET
- NEET 2022 Paper Analysis
- NEET 2022 Exam Instructions
- Important Instructions for NEET
- Exam Date For NEET 2022
- Process of filling up Application Form For NEET 2022
- Registration Process For NEET 2022
- Eligibility For NEET 2022
- Syllabus For NEET
- Book For NEET 2022
- Exam Centers For NEET
- Admit Card For NEET 2022
- Result For NEET