/* MARKETING SCRIPT */?>
The eligibility criteria for NEET 2022 is mentioned below :
1. Candidate should be an Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply for NEET UG.
2. Candidates belong to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self declaration.
1. The minimum age limit is 17 years as on December 31, of the year of admission or candidates belonging to all the categories.
2. The maximum age limit is 25 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for students belonging to general category.
3. The maximum age limit is 30 years as on December 31, of the year of admission for students belonging to reserved category.
Class 12 Marks/Qualification
1. Students must have passed class 12 board exam or an equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least five mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and an elective subject.
2. PercentageCriteria: Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.
Year of Passing
1. Students who are appearing for board exams in the year 2022 are eligible to take NEET 2022.
2. Students who have appeared for class 12 exams in 2021 and appearing for an improvement exam in 2022 are eligible to apply for NEET 2022.
3. Candidates who have appeared for class 12 exams in 2020 and have taken improvement exam in 2021, can mention the year of the exam with a better score.
Adhaar Card Mandate :
1. Aadhar number is not mandatory to apply for NEET exam.
2. J&K, Assam & Meghalaya candidates can also apply by providing their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
3. NRI candidates can apply by Adhaar Card number or Passport Number.
4. PIO, OCI & Foreign nationals candidates can apply by Passport Number.
How to Apply for NEET 2022?
Medical aspirants can apply for CBSE NEET 2022 only through online process.
1. NEET UG registration 2020 will be commenced from first week of April 2022.
2. The foremost work you need to do is, visit the official website of NEET UG 2022.
3. Here is the official website URL cbseneet.nic.in
4. Before "Proceeding for Applying Online Form for NEET 2022 (UG)", check out the guidelines carefully.
5. You will be able to see the application form on the screen.
6. Now fill up the required details asked in the form i.e. academic, basic personal, exam center, guardian, contact.
7. Verify before submitting and then press the "Submit" button.
8. After ending this process of filling form, you will be provided with the generated "registration number ".
9. Now the next step is go for the asked "Upload Photo/Signature" section.
10. The required KB and size information is all shared above. Press the "Browse" button for uploading photograph and signature.
11. Choose the payment mode.
12. Submit payment details and for payment of fees.
13. Take printout of the confirmation after the completion of this whole process.
14. After successful completion takes the print out for confirmation.
15. The confirmation page will be displayed, and it has to be sent to below-mentioned address along with the required documents,
The application fee can be paid either through online process or offline process.
1. Online method – Credit card/Debit card/Paytm/Net banking.
2. Offline method – Bank Challan
1General Rs. 1500
2. General EWS and OBC Rs.1400
3. SC/ST/PH Rs. 800