MZUEEE 2019 Counselling will begin few weeks after the declaration of results. Only those candidates who will be shortlisted in the MZUEEE 2019 Merit List will be eligible for the counselling process.
- MZUEEE 2019 Counselling process will involve document verification and the final seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment will take place basis the ranks acquired by the candidates in the merit list and the availability of the seats.
- A counselling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counselling.
- Counselling and MZUEEE 2019 Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on JEE Main 2019.
- MZUEEE 2019 Rank of the candidate, therefore, they are advised to appear for counselling on the specified date and time allotted to them.
All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date. Students should appear for counselling procedure with all the necessary documents. No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Candidates shortlisted for the counselling rounds need to carry the following documents in original as well as two sets of photocopies:
- MZUEEE 2019 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Class X and XII Pass Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Six Passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card or MZUEEE 2019 Result
Migration Certificate (if applicable)