Steps given below to fill the Online Application form:
- Visit the official application form link of MZUEEE 2019.
- Click on ‘Go to Registration’.
- Enter your basic details like name, father’s name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, preferred program and department.
- Confirm the details and Click on Submit
- Candidates will receive the application number and OTP (One Time Password)
- Sign in to your account using application number and OTP received. Candidate will receive their Application number and OTP on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Enter all the personal and academic details required in the application form.
- Pay the application fees through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- MZUEEE 2019 Application fee is INR 700 for General category and INR 350 for SC/ST candidates.
- Enter all the details required for the completion of the payment process via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature (Maximum file size 50 KB each). Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary and Click on Submit button.
- After successful submission of the application form, the system will generate a PDF file, candidates have to download this PDF file, take a print out and send to university address:
Academic Administration Office
Tanhril, Aizawl-796004, Mizoram
Important instructions for the Candidates:
- Applicants must have valid and active email ID and mobile phone number for admission registration.
- Provide all the mandatory details in online application form for final submission. After final submission, no further changes will be allowed.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The applicants can apply for more than one course. However, separate registration and fee payment is to be done for each course.
- The hard copy of the application form along with the relevant documents must be submitted through Speed Post Only.
The following items should be kept ready before filling the details in the online application:
- A soft copy of passport size colour photograph and signature (Max Size 25 KB)
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Phone.
- Soft copy Class X Certificate will be required as proof of name and age.
- Marksheets of the qualifying examination
Documents to be submitted along with the hardcopy of the application form:
Attested copy of the following documents must be sent along with the hard copy application form:
- Class 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Qualifying Bachelor Degree Marksheet OR 5th Semester Exam Marksheet (in case of result
- awaited applicants) for Master Degree course admissions
- Qualifying Master’s Degree Mark Sheet for MPhil/PhD admissions
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- MZU Registration Card (if any)
- Any other relevant documents