Educational Qualification :
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 final or equivalent examination in 2019 may also appear in MZUEEE 2019 provisionally.
Age Limit :
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible.
- For SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required in qualifying exam is 45%.
For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.