Candidates participating in UPESEAT 2019 counselling will have to follow the given below procedure:

  • Candidates who will qualify and shortlisted for counselling procedure will have to register for the process.
  • Post registration, the candidates will be called to participate in the counselling of UPESEAT 2019 based on their merit/rank at the notified venue.
  • Candidates have to in person reach the counselling venue to participate in the counselling as per the time and date specified.
  • At the UPESEAT counselling venue, the candidates will have to get their documents (Original) verified. Along with the original certificates/documents, candidates must also carry a set of photocopies of the documents.
  • Once document verification is successfully done, candidates will have to fill their choices of course in order of their preference.
  • Based on their merit, preference and availability of seat, candidates will be allotted seats.
  • On the allotment of seat is done, candidates will have to pay the academic fee to confirm their admission.

Document Required for Verification

  • UPESEAT 2019 counselling call letter
  • UPESEAT 2019 Admit Card
  • Four passport size photographs (recent)
  • Qualifying exam admit card
  • Qualifying exam score card
  • Domicile certificate
  • Marks sheets of Class 12 and 10 (original) along with one set of self-attested photocopies.
  • A Demand Draft of Rs.1 lakh drawn in favour of ‘UPES Fee Account’ payable at Dehradun as first semester fee.

Note: The authorities will keep a set of photocopies of all requisite documents.

UPESEAT 2019- City-wise Counselling Venue:




Bhopal School of Social Sciences,

Hoshangabad Road, Near Habibganj Naka,

Opposite DRM Office, Habibganj,

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462024


Red Bishop Tourist Complex, Sector-1,

Panchkula, Haryana 134109


UPES Campus, Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar,

Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007


Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Weight Lifting Hall,

Gate No.-19 & 20, Pragati Vihar,

New Delhi - 110003


Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,

Ashok Nagar, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony,

Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085


Jaipur Exhibition & Convention Center,

RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura,

Jaipur, Rajasthan 302022


Hotel Ramada, Junabganj, Lucknow Kanpur Road,

Lucknow – 226401


Nehru Science Auditorium, Dr/ E. Moses Road,

Worli Mumbai – 400 018.


Hotel Patliputra Exotica, Exhibition Road,

Patna, Bihar 800001

UPESEAT Counselling 2019- Key Points to Remember:

  • The counselling of UPESEAT 2019 will be a centralized procedure which will be held tentatively in last week of May.
  • Candidates must be aware that 80% of the total seats in UPES will be offered based on the merit/rank list of UPESEAT 2019. While remaining 20% will be offered on the basis of qualifying exam (class 12th board) merit and UPESEAT 2019 merit.
  • Also, 15% seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the state of Uttarakhand. However, to claim the reservation, the candidates have to bring their domicile certificate/permanent resident certificate.

Talk to Our counsellor