General UPESEAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996 are eligible to apply for admission. The date of birth as mentioned on Secondary Education Board will only be considered as final.
Based on UPESEAT 2019 Entrance Exam:
- Candidates who are seeking admission based on the entrance exam must meet the following UPESEAT eligibility criteria 2019:
- Candidates must have secured minimum 60% of marks in class 10 and 12.
- Also, candidates must have secured minimum 60% of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (in class 12).
Based on Board Merit:
Candidates applying through board merit must meet following eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2019:
- Candidates must have minimum of 80% marks in their class 10 and 12.
- Also, they must have secured minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (in class 12).
Based on JEE Main 2019 Merit:
Candidates who are seeking admission through JEE Main 2019 merit, must meet following UPESEAT 2019 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates need to qualify JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates must have minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and 12.
- Also, candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (in class 12).
UPESEAT 2019 Scholarships: The scholarships of UPSEAT 2019 will be offered through two channels - All India Category Scholarships and Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships.
All India Category Scholarships: Candidates who have secured at least 80% marks in Class 10th and 12th with 85% marks in PCM will be eligible. 50% waiver on the tuition fee will be provided on 10% seats in each program in first year of CBSE, ICSE, or state board pass out students. Scholarships will be renewed if the candidates secures SGPA of 8 out of 10.
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships: Candidates must have secured 80% marks in Class 10th, 12th and PCM. Total of 150 toppers of Uttarakhand will be considered for the scholarships. Merit order allotment would be 1 seat per program. 15% reservation of the seats under this program will be reserved for the Uttarakhand Domicile students. Candidates must present "Sthai Niwas Praman Patra" (Permanent Residence Certificate) to avail the scholarship under this scheme. Also, the candidates can avail the scholarship either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or Uttarakhand Domicile Category.