The application process for UPESEAT 2019 will commence from 14th September 2018. The candidates make sure that they apply for the examination on or before the last date of application. You need to apply as per the instructions given in the notification. The application process is mentioned below-
- The application forms can be submitted either through online or offline mode.
- For online mode, the candidates have to visit the official website of the university to download the application form.
- Whereas for offline mode, the application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the admission counters at Delhi, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Cochin, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Dehradun, Coimbatore & Hyderabad by sending a Demand Draft.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “UPESE FEE Account” payable at New Delhi.
- You need to upload a scanned photograph in prescribed format.
- All the candidates are advised to read the duly filled application form once again to avoid discrepancies.
- The application process will not be completed without payment of application fee.
- You need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1750/- for online mode and Rs. 1850/- for offline mode of application.
- For online mode, the application fee can be paid either through debit/credit card or net banking. Whereas, for offline mode, the application fee have to be paid through Demand Draft.