JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2022 - IIT Delhi will be releasing the official exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2022 in online mode. Details on how the entrance examination will be conducted, types of questions, marking scheme and more will be present in JEE Advanced 2022 exam pattern. Candidates are advised to check the JEE Advanced exam pattern 2022 to be familiar with the exam and accordingly prepare for it. As per the exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2022, the examination will be a computer based test and will consist of two papers - Paper I and Paper II. It is to be noted that JEE Advanced exam pattern does not completely remain the same every year. The marking scheme of JEE Advanced 2022 exam pattern will have the concept of full, partial and zero marks. The detailed marking scheme will also be made available in the question paper of JEE Advanced. Read the full article to know more about JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2022 will consist of the details about the nature of the entrance examination. Since the exam pattern changes to some extent every year, the candidates can check the previous year’s JEE Advanced to know the probable pattern in which the examination will be held.
Important Highlights of JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Pattern
- JEE Advanced 2022 is a national level examination which will be conducted as a computer based test.
- Candidates will have to attempt two compulsory papers of JEE Advanced 2022 - Paper I and II.
- Each paper will 3 hours long in duration. There will only one slot for each paper.
- The questions in the entrance examination will be from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The questions will be multiple choice, numerical and list match sets in nature.
- There may be some questions which has not one but multiple correct options. For such questions, the candidates will have to select all of the correct options to get the full marks. Partial marks will be awarded if only one or few of the options are correctly selected. In case of no attempt, zero marks will be given.
- Some questions will be awarding negative marks for incorrect answers. Candidates will be able to find the details about the marking scheme in the question paper.
- The examination will be held in English and Hindi language. During registration, the candidates will have to select their preferred language which cannot be changed later.
- One of the most dynamic quality about the exam pattern of JEE Advanced is that while the total number of questions always remains the same (54 questions for each paper), the total marks of the examination is open to change.
Minimum Percentage of Marks Prescribed for Inclusion in the Rank List
|Category||Minimum Percentage of Marks in Each Subject||Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
- About JEE Advanced
- New change JEE Advanced 2022
- Exam Date JEE Advanced
- login JEE Advanced
- Registration JEE Advanced
- JEE Advanced Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Syllabus
- JEE Advanced Preparation
- JEE Advanced Question Papers
- JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
- JEE Advanced books
- JEE Advanced Exam Center
- JEE Advanced Admit Card
- JEE Advanced Result
- JEE Advanced Cut Off
- councelling jee advanced