Steps to Fill MHT CET 2019 Application Form
Step-1 Register: candidates will have to register themselves by submitting their personal, academic, contact, education, bank and other details. Candidates may opt for Regustration through Aadhaar where details are fetched or Non Aadhaar where they fill the details.
Step-2 Generate Password: Once registered, generate the password and keep it safe for all future communications.
Step-3 Fill the Application Form: Enter the other requisite details.
Step-4 Upload Scanned Images: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in Jpg/ Jpeg format which should not be more than 50 KB.
Step-5 Pay Application Fee: Once enter all the details, pay MHT CET 2019 application fees either through credit/debit card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), IMPS, Netbanking, Cash cards/mobile wallets. Candidates can pay through challan also.
MHT CET 2019 Application Fee:
Application Fees (Rs)
Application Fee (For General Category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra and J&K Migrant)
800 + (Service Charges)
Application Fee [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra
600 + (Service Charges)
Documents required while filling MHT CET 2019 Application Form
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Date of Birth proof
- Address proof
- Caste category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Credit/debit card or net banking credentials
- Scanned signature and passport size photo of self in the below mentioned format and dimension ( not more than 3 months old)
Photograph: Recent colour passport size photograph with light/ white background.
Signature: Signature should be done on a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen (not in capital letters). It should be scanned in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings.
For Uploading photograph
• Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light/white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned/digital recent colour photograph.
• File size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
• To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
• Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
• The candidate himself/herself should sign (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
• Scan the signature in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
• To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
To ensure the Photograph and Signature are within specified file size follow the following instructions
• Open the digital or scanned photograph or signature in MS Paint by right clicking the photograph or signature.
• Press Ctrl + W, a window will open which will have an option 'resize by %'. Here enter anything between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpg.
• Check for the size of the file in 'properties'. If the file size is still not between 15 KB to 50 KB for Photograph and 5 KB to 20 KB, once again open in paint and resize it to bring it to within specified range.
• Repeat this process till the file size is between specified range. Save this file with the file Name as mentioned above as photo.jpg and sign.jpg
Keep a copy of MHT-CET 2019 Application No. & Password: The candidate shall keep a copy of MHT-CET 2019 Registration Confirmation printout. Please quote the MHTCET 2019 Application No. in all future correspondence.