AFMC MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates must note that DGHS is only responsible for the registration process of AFMC MBBS application form 2019.
The counselling for AFMC MBBS 2019 will be conducted by the institute itself.
The AFMC MBBS 2019 application process will be completely online and forms will not be available in any offline medium.
The refundable fees submitted by the candidates will be adjusted at the time of AFMC MBBS admission. Candidates who will not be allotted seats will be refunded to them after the completion of the counselling process.
The application form is available for download during the month of April. One must fill the application form online and complete the formalities of registration. This registration must carry out, before the last date of registration mentioned by the AFMC (usually given in May 2019). The registration process requires a candidate to check the login for UG link and then click the new user icon. This opens up the data form with mandatory fields to be filled in capital letters. The candidates require to fill up personal details like email address, date of birth, etc, accurately and without fail before proceeding to the next page. Once registered, the candidate receives the password to the email address registered. It is used to login and fills the qualification details for the application form.
AFMC MBBS 2019 application fee can be paid only through the SBI Fee challan.
The course-wise application fee is tabulated below:
Course Application Fee
MBBS Rs. 250/-
Step I: Registration
- Visit the official website and register using details such as Name, e-mail ID, mobile number, etc.
- After successful registration, will be allotted an application ID and password for managing all future logins.
- Also, post successful login, candidates are advised to complete their application form by providing all necessary details as indicated by fields.
Step II: Payment of Application Fee
- Once the candidate has successfully filled the AFMC application form for MBBS, a fee payment challan will be generated. The candidate can pay the fee using the challan at any SBI branch.
- On successful payment, the candidates need to print the e-receipt containing a reference number that may be noted for future reference.
Step III: Final Submission
- The candidates can now submit the completed AFMC Application Form 2019.
- Further, it is advised to take a print out of filled in Application Form for future reference.
The selected candidates who make it to the AFMC 2019 MBBS Merit list will be offered admissions into AFMC Pune campus. In case of vacancies, Waitlisted candidates will be allotted seats.
The candidates must visit the campus in person with all the necessary original documents to complete the admission process. Documents required at time of admission for AFMC MBBS 2019:
- Class 10th mark-sheet
- Pass certificate of class 10th
- Class 12th mark-sheet
- Pass certificate of class 12th
- Character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhar card
- Income proof of parents
- Gap certificate, if gap is more than 2 years
- Domicile certificate
- Coloured photograph in white background
- NCC certificate (if applicable)
- NEET 2019 mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)