/* MARKETING SCRIPT */?>
Mathematic Worksheet - 6
TOPIC: Co-ordinate Geometry
For other CBSE Worksheet for class 10 Mathematic check out main page of Physics Wallah.
DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO POINTS:
Let two points P(x1, y1) and Q (x2,y2)
Length of the line segment PQ is always non negative on taking the positive square root we get the distance as
PQ = √(x2- x1)2 ( y2- y1)2 )
This result is known as distance formula.
1) Find the point P(x,y),if its distance from (-3,0) and (3,0) is 4 units individually
2) The point on the y axis which is equidistant from A(-5,-2) and B(3,2) is
3) If two opposite vertices of a square are (5,4) and (1,-6) then the co-ordinates of its remaining two vertices is
4) If the point (0, 2) is equidistant from the points (3,k) and (k,5) then the value of k is
5) The co-ordinates of one end of a diameter of a circle are (5,-7). If the co-ordinates of the centre be (7, 3) the co ordinates of the other end of the diameter are
6) If the point (2,-3) lies on kx2 – 3y2 + 2x +y-2=0 then k, is equal to
7) The three points (-2, 2), (8,-2) (-4,-3) are the vertices of