The entrance exam of Uni-GAUGE-E 2022 will be conducted by ERA Foundation for admission to B.Tech programmes offered by its participating institutes. Candidates who want to appear in the exam will have to fill the application form of Uni-GAUGE 2022 which is released on March 14 to May 14. However, it is important that candidates first check the complete eligibility criteria of Uni-GAUGE 2022 and then only proceed to fill the application form. The successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of Uni-GAUGE 2022 from June to 10. Uni-GAUGE 2022 will be conducted as a Computer based test on June 19th at the allotted exam centres.
Name of the Universities accepting Uni-GAUGE score for BTech Admission
- M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Manav Rachna University, Faridabad , Delhi
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies, Faridabad
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- K L Deemed to be University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University,Pune
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore.
- MIT ADT University, Pune, Maharashtra
- Mewar University, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- CMR University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Presidency University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Moradabad, UttarPradesh
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University, Lucknow-Deva Road, Uttar Pradesh
- Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna, M.P.
Eligibility Criteria for Uni-GAUGE-E
- Candidates must pass the second PUC or Class 12 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a board/university.
- The last two years of study should include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as a mandatory subject (Biology or Biotechnology rather than Chemistry for BE/BTech and Bio-Technology) or any other specialized vocational studies as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- Students should have ensured a minimum sum of 45% (40% in respect of SC, ST, and OBC candidates). They should have passed these subjects separately.
- Physics and Mathematics are mandatory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio-Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as the optional subjects.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam and wishing the necessary percentage of marks can also apply.