Uni-GAUGE-E Application form is filled online and candidates have to fill a pre-registration form. The email ID entered by the candidate cannot be changed till completion of admission process.
- Before applying for Uni- GAUGE-E candidate must read all the information related to application form as provided in information brochure.
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.unigauge.com and click on online Application form button. (Offline application forms are not available for candidates)
- Enter details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, Authorised Identity Proof and Number
- The name and date of birth should be the same as the 12th certificate
- Authentic Email ID and mobile is mandatory as all communications are sent to it
- he authorised Government proof can be selected from the drop-down and will include Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc
- Candidates should enter the selected proof number for validation purposes
- A username and password is sent to the candidate for communication purposes. Candidates are asked to keep it safely
Steps to fill the Uni-GAUGE 2019 Application Form are given below:-
- Candidates have to fill all the details asked in the form for successful registration.
- They have to select the exam details and opt whether they are selecting Uni-GAUGE or COMEDK or both.
- The section will ask for the personal details of the candidates. Some of these fields will be auto-filled from the registration form.
- Enter Parents Details like name, ID Proof, etc.
- Candidates have to enter the complete address for communication.
- They can declare whether they are applying in PwD category in this segment.
- Students also have to fill the category details like Category, Linguistic Minority, Religious Minority, etc.
- They have to fill the Academic Details like class completed, board, percentage, School details, roll number, etc.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature and Id Proof in the prescribed format
Photograph – Recent with light background and have 30mm x 45mm size
Signature – Signed in a white paper with a black pen and have 35mm x 80 mm size
ID Proof – Should have 35mm x 80 mm size
- Select the preferred exam centre and can select up to 3 centres
- Candidates can preview the application form before submission
- Candidates will have to pay the exam fees for successful completion of application form submission
Uni-GAUGE-E 2019 Application Fee:
Candidates can pay for UNI-GAUGE 2019 through online mode. They can pay through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. The fees will not be refunded by the university.
Once the candidate registers, can select any one of the below options for paying Uni-GUAGE examination fees:
- PCM UniGAUGE Only -Rs 1600+ Taxes/
- PCM-BOTH COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE-Rs 2100 +Taxes.
- About Uni-GAUGE-E
- Exam Dates For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Login For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Registration Process For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Eligibility For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Syllabus For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Question Paper For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Exam Center For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Admit Card For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Result For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Cut Off For Uni-GAUGE-E
- Councelling For Uni-GAUGE-E