KCET Correction 2019
Before using the KCET 2019 Correction window,the candidates are advised to get the KCET 2019 application form confirmation and mark all the incorrect details on it.then,while making the changes,use that page to cross- check if you have corrected all the details or not. It is important to submit all the details correctly in the form,else it will only be considered if done before the last date,which can be checked from the table below.
KCET Correction 2019 Important Dates
KCET 2019 Application Correction window opened on 27 Mar 2019
The last date to make corrections 31 Mar2019 ( upto 6:00pm)
Admit card can be downloaded from 10Apr 2019
Last date for editing the onlinr application form 20 May 2019
How to make Correction Using KCET 2019 Edit Option
Candidates can only ake the correction from the official login.the process to make the corrections is as explained below:
- Then,to access the login,the candidates will have to enter the User ID,Password,and Security Code.
- Click on the ‘Login ‘button
- Next,go to “Payment Status Tab “ and click on the “Click Here to EDIT Application”Option.
- Make all the required changes in the application form and select”Declare Button”once done.
- It is important to click on the “Submit” button,eles the changes will not be saved.
- Take a printout of the edited KCET application form.
If a candidate is not able to recall the Used ID, then please check the application confirmation page.you can also check your e- mails to get it .In case password has been forgotten, then the below given process is to be followed.
KCET Application Form Correction 2019 – Candidates who wished to access the KCET 2019 application form correction facility could do so from March 27 to 31, 2019. This facility was available only once. The application form correction of KCET 2019 provided a chance for the candidates to edit or correct the information that they have submitted during registration. KCET 2019 application form was released in online mode on February 1, 2019. The last date to submit the filled application form was February 26, 2019. To avail the KCET application form correction 2019, candidates had to login using their user ID and password. The registered candidates could then correct any mistakes through KCET 2019 application form correction facility. Candidates had to note that all information was not made available for correction by the KCET authorities. Read the full article to know more information about KCET Application Form Correction 2019
Steps for KCET 2019 Application Form Correction
The given steps can be followed by the candidates for application form correction of KCET 2019. The correction facility commenced on March 27, 2019 in online mode. No offline correction process was available.
- The link to access the KCET application form correction 2019 is no longer available
- Click on “Edit CET 2019 Application” link
- The candidates were redirected to another page.
- The user id and password must be used by the candidates to login.
- The candidates had to make the necessary corrections in the application form.
- After rechecking all of the information, the candidates had to click on “Declare” button.
- To save the information, they had to click on "Submit" button.
- Candidates were asked thrice to verify the information before submission.
- A printout of the edited KCET 2019 application form had to be taken for future reference.
- Note: Candidates will not be able to edit their mistake again as this was a one time facility