Career in Business Administration
Introduction About Business Administration
The administration of a business is interchangeable with the performance or management of business operations, it includes the efficient organization of people and other resources so as to direct activities toward common goals and objectives.
Eligibility for Business Administration
10+2 or equivalent qualification
B.Com, B.A., B.Sc., BE/ B.Tech etc. However, subjects such as commerce, economics and mathematics would prepare a candidate better for pursuing business studies.
Courses in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM),
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- MBA:Postgraduate degree in management
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Business administration)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Advance Diploma in Business Administration (ADBA)
- Advance Diploma in International Hotel and Business Administration
Institutes/Universities for Business Administration
- All IIMs,including Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Indore.
- Faculty of Management studies, Delhi
- IIFT Delhi
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras,
- IIT Roorkee, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Smt. Indira Gandhi Government First Grade College for Women
- Sir M V Govt Arts and Commerce College.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi(http://www.ignou.ac.in/)
Salary in Business Administration
The average salary of a business administrator in India is Rs 3.56,299 a year.