Introduction of Veterinary Science
Veterinary Science is a subject related to the treatment of different animals from domestic pets to farmyard animals. The course content mixes a group of topics like anatomy, animal behaviour, animal husbandry, cell biology, nutrition, physiology, genetics, epidemiology, pharmacology, infectious diseases, pathology and parasitology.
Eligibility & Courses of Veterinary Science
10+2 with biology, chemistry and physics and to qualify the entrance test conducted by Veterinary Council of
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science
- Master of Veterinary Science
Institutes/Universities of Veterinary Science
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Uttar Pradesh
- College of Veterinary Sciences, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, Haryana
- Bombay Veterinary Science College, Mumbai
- College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (Anand Agricultural University), Anand, Gujarat
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Jawharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur
- Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (PGIVAS), Akola