Medical Electronics Engineering
Medical Electronics Engineering Introduction
Medical Electronics engineering relates to the combined study of biology with engineering principles for developing artificial organs, prostheses (artificial devices that replace missing body parts), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and other health management systems. The course also offers specialisation in biomechanics, rehabilitation and orthopaedic engineering.
Eligibility of Medical Electronics Engineering
(10+2) examination with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations. The duration of the course is 4 years.
Institutes/Universities for Medical Electronics Engineering
- BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru. AFFILIATED TO VTU, APPROVED BY AICTE & UGC, ACCREDITED BY NAAC
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore. affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and accredited by AICTE
COURSES FOR Medical Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics
- Bachelor of Technology in Medical Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics Engineering
Salary Package of Medical Electronics Engineering
A Biomedical Engineer earns an average salary of Rs 303,833 per year. Experience strongly influences pay for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this field.