Vocal and Instrumental
Career in Vocal and Instrumental
Introduction About Vocal and Instrumental
Music is an integral part of Films, Art, and Theater. The study of music includes a theoretical understanding of Music and its history, interpretation of music, composition, voice instructions, and much more.
Eligibility for Vocal and Instrumental
10+2 Examination with Music as one of the subjects.
B.A. with Music/B.A. (Hons.) in Music for PG Course
Courses in Vocal and Instrumental
- BA Honours in Hindustani Music-Vocal/ Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/ Guitar /Violin/ Santoor) or Karnataka Music
- Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/ Violin) or Percussion Music (Tabla/Pakhawaj)
- MA (Music) /MPhil/PhD (Music)
Institutes/Universities for Vocal and Instrumental
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Shriram BharatiyaKala Kendra, New Delhi.
- The Kalakshetra diploma in Carnatic music(By Kalakshetra Foundation, Autonomous body under Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India), Chennai,
Salary Vocal and Instrumental
Music teacher salaries range between Rs. 10,000 and 20,000. But in a few years, it will remain sweet. A talented musician gets an open hand in a free community such as a theater, sings music at weddings, joins a music file, or gets a job with music companies.