Career in Performing Arts
Introduction About Performing Arts
Performing Arts is a form of artistic expression through Acting or Music performances done live for audiences, some of these include ballet, puppetry, mime.
Eligibility for Performing Arts
It is better to visit the websites for academic requirements as these vary. Some institutions base admission on auditions also.
Courses in Performing Arts
- Certificate in Performing Arts
- BFA (Bachelor ofFine Arts)
- BVA (Bachelor of Visual Arts)
- B. Cr.A (Bachelor of Creative Arts)
- B.P.A. (Performing Arts)
- Ph. D
Institutes/Universities for Performing Arts
- Delhi College of Arts, Delhi
- Faculty of Visual Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Vadodara.
- Faculty Of Fine Arts, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi(http://www.ignou.ac.in/)
Salary in Performing Arts
Graduates of fine arts can begin their careers between Rs. 2 to 3 varnishes a year, depending on their ability. The pay package will add experience and knowledge.